Autor Tema: Dear Bear - thread in English  (Posjeta: 48408 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
Dear Bear - thread in English
« u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 14:42:51 »
Well, since we have got insiders info that Medveščak's players DO actually follow this forum, I think it is fair to do this: open a thread in English. Yes, there are online translating services, most notably Google Translator, but Croatian is extremely difficult language and one that no machine can meaningfully translate. Who knows, in time you may feel the need to post something? You are more than welcome to do so! So here we go....
Those who came before me lived through their vocations
from the past until completion, they'll turn away no more

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
Re: Dear Bear - thread in English
« Odgovori #1 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 14:45:09 »
Citat: "NJDevils"
Citat: "joakim"
evo, lajv from ledena
frenki je danas dosao dodatno radit na trening. sretan kaj mu je krenulo, nada se da ce "hot streak potrajat" ali bitnije je da "momcad pobjedjuje". zahvaljuje na "kind words i all da support" na forumu.

Ne mogu vjerovati da #38 čita forum, ajde naši mladi dečki su mi očekivani, ali stari profi ... bio bi definitivno prvi za kojeg znam. Ipak, pošto u ovim godinama sebe ne mogu niti zamisliti kako zaskačem igrača nakon tekme da mi se potpiše na sliku, pa da mu kažem par riječi usput, vrijedi ovako okušati sreću. Nema se što izgubiti, a možda Joakim bude dobra duša pa mu proslijedi  ;)

"Frank, as I've been New Jersey fan for nearly a decade, you can imagine that flashy forward is not a first thing I look for in a hockey game. Anyway, first game in the Arena, I was on the ice level - it was truly an eye-opening experience. All those little things you did, they were just oozing hockey. Not to mention that seeing you from couple of meters away score that goal was more exciting and memorable, than watching Kovalchuk on TV for a whole year.
I've said it a couple of times here - you've got a hart like a bus. Happy to see those big drives go in again, but to me most important thing I've seen from you all this time is that you were not giving up.
I hope I will be seing you on our ice for a long time. "

Just to make it easier to follow, I have copy-pasted this from NJDevils. No hard feelings, NJDevils, OK?

Offline NJDevils

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #2 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 15:01:25 »
Citat: "Wild E Coyote"
Just to make it easier to follow, I have copy-pasted this from NJDevils. No hard feelings, NJDevils, OK?
Just went to do the same thing - thanks!
"You're next!" - Scott Stevens

Offline joeljolinx

• Prva postava
« Odgovori #3 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 15:02:55 »
OMG, are you today off duty?  :hok5  :girl_dance
In Divizion I
SH #69
Jesus saves, Šakić scores

mec

• Gost
« Odgovori #4 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 17:42:04 »
Ok then, let me lay down couple of words of praise for sunday match as well.

Your approach was different than what we saw against :hkj, and that is why you won the former and lost the latter match.

So we all hope the lessons are learned and that we'll celebrate many more wins in the first part of the season.

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #5 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 19:41:21 »
Dear bears,

I would like to say so many things. I could say so many things, but for the starters, I would just say: Thank you! Thank you for the win, thank you for the effort, thank you that you didn't give up. I will be honest. When we (and I mean we, not you!) received second goal, I was thinking: this couldn't be true, we did not deserve this! You were playing your guts out, you were doing everything one can possibly do and that bloody puck just would get in!
And then it happened: Joel took that shot, Munro deflected it, Frank was there and bham! we scored! The Dom Sportova erupted, and then I was certain: we will not lose this match! 18 seconds later, Naglich was on a fast break and the puck was in! 2-2! The crowd went crazy, I went crazy, everyone went crazy! When #38 scored his second goal, we were ecstatic, and my boy (age eleven) told me, as we were cheering: 'Daddy, I have tears in my eyes...!' He was childishly honest, but I had tears in my eyes, too, and I believe many spectators in Dom Sportova had as well.
I can easily measure the money invested in me being there; it was invested in May when I extended my season ticket. But, to quote one commercial, to see tears of joy in my kids eyes: priceless!
Thank you for that, thank you for all the thrill and skill that you put on ice for us. Thank you for all the heart and effort; we love you for it.
That was yesterday. Tomorrow is another day. The day we play against mighty KAC in their nest. We got them in Zagreb, but that win was taken away on technicality. Tomorrow is your chance to make it right. We will be next to internet radio, we will bite our nails, we will be connected through this forum and will be with you. Though you may will be surrounded by foreign supporters, though referees may do their best to help KAC, you have to know that you are not alone. We will be with you, as we were yesterday and we will never give up. That is what we expect from you; never to give up!
And remember: no matter what happens in Klagenfurt, we will be there for you on Friday again when you play against Borg (i.e. Red Bull).
You'll never walk alone....

Offline zagy

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #6 u: 31. Listopad, 2011, 23:47:52 »
this is what should raymond do before every game in the locker room,and i think we will beat the crap out of every opponent!!!
 :prvaci

Offline looks

• Treća postava
« Odgovori #7 u: 01. Studeni, 2011, 00:21:29 »
Citat: "zagy"
this is what should raymond do before every game in the locker room,and i think we will beat the crap out of every opponent!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_Yy ... r_embedded  :prvaci

... and after that a subtle reminder who is waiting on the ice in form of this
 :D

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #8 u: 01. Studeni, 2011, 22:22:58 »
Dear bears,

You made us all proud. You came to Klagenfurt to prove a point. Yes, we all know that we won against KAC in Zagreb, but that win was taken away from us on technicality. I still find it very hard to believe that we were invincible with 18 year old goalie and that that fact had to be 'rectified' in deep offices of EBEL.
So, all the traces of that superb victory were deleted on official EBEL web page, and you can't find anywhere that we actually won that game. And we sent our troops to Kärntnen. Small in numbers, but well chosen and big in hearts.
Most of us stayed at home hoping to hear it on internet radio. It wasn't meant to be; the link was very poor, only handful of us were able to hear anything. So we shared infos here. And what a game it was! Obviously, you did it very good, you won in superb style! We were biting our nails, we were playing with you guys. We were there, we were one. The attendance of this forum reached new heights, server was choking, spitting out errors but kept going.
One of our members discovered another, Austrian radio stream and we could hear what was happening. That was really intense. You didn't give up, you stood up and fought back. You made us all proud, you gave us another portion of happiness.
Thank you for that, thank you for everything!
Medveščak Zagreb, pobijedi ti za nas,
Medveščak Zagreb, pjevajmo svi u glas,
Medveščak Zagreb, jedina moja ljubav si ti....

Game day has become next game day -2. We can't wait to see you on Friday, you'll see us in our usual places; sectors A-H, cheering and supporting you

see ya! :(pivo and thanks once again for being there for us and for setting some records against KAC straight. We love for that as well :(ljub

Offline NJDevils

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #9 u: 01. Studeni, 2011, 23:59:20 »
Dear Bears,

tonight we celebrate your first winning streak in this season, so hopefully we won't be hearing again that your home rink sometimes puts an extra pressure on you.
Some of you are here in Zagreb since day one, so you know "that" already, but there are many new faces among you this year, so I will try to put "that" in words here : you are not just our home team, for many of us you are a dear friend from childhood days, or a memory that survived hidden in corner of one's hart for almost 20 years, untill one day you just returned with a smile. And it was like all those years never happened ...
For sure, each game we hope you will win, and it is hard to see you loose, but it will take many years for us to see you as just a home team. So next time you hear us roar from the stands, go out there and enjoy the game, as that is just a sound of thousands happy hearts. Happy that you brought your skill and your hart to our rink, but most of all, just happy to know you will meet us there again soon.
"You're next!" - Scott Stevens

Offline GajniceBear

• Glavni trener
  • All star
« Odgovori #10 u: 02. Studeni, 2011, 00:15:47 »
future text on logo of  :mza  and Dom Sportova..."WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS" :hok1
they have lock-out problem, so we can use this... :(hi
especially after game against  :avs  :)brav

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #11 u: 03. Studeni, 2011, 21:12:48 »
Dear bear,

Here we go again. The countdown is ticking since you deconstructed KAC. That was total DECONSTRUCTION, once again, thanks for that!
As I said earlier, today is Game-1 day. Tommorow comes the Borg, as we call them, Red Bull. If anyone of you knows German quartet Kraftwerk? They have one album called: Mensch-Maschine (translated to english as The Man Machine). That is what comes to ones mind, when we talk about Red Bull. They are mighty, in regular season they are a bit slow, but comes the play off, they usually go all the way.
But, as any machine, they are predictable, and they don't have heart. And that is a commodity that we have to spare! Together we have the biggest heart in the world. Together we can do anything. Together we are invincible.
That is what is aks you to do: play unpredictable, play with and out your heart! If you do that, and with our support (also from our hearts) we will win!
If my memory serves me well, we have a score to settle with them as well, they are also indebted to us, pretty much in a way KAC was and still is. Let's collect tommorow first payment and some interest on top of it.
As always, we will be there to support you. You will find us in our usual spots, on sectors A-H, cheering, singing and supporting you.
Never give up, 'cos we never will. Play with your heart, 'cos we support you with our hearts. And remember, you'll never walk alone....

See ya :(pivo

PS: You know, I have never liked that crappy sugar water that supposely gives you wings. In my expirience, it is nothing but bull... Let's show them that we don't drink that crappy stuff and the wings they are supposed to have don't work here against US :(ljub

Offline GajniceBear

• Glavni trener
  • All star
« Odgovori #12 u: 04. Studeni, 2011, 15:35:21 »
Wild E Coyote (or cro translation "Mirko Es Zlikovski-supergenijalac!), new producer of Oprah Whinfrey show!!! ;D
« Zadnja izmjena: 04. Studeni, 2011, 15:37:29 od GajniceBear »

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #13 u: 04. Studeni, 2011, 15:37:19 »
Certainly wouldn't mind her income, mate........ :(blol  :D

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #14 u: 04. Studeni, 2011, 23:58:41 »
Dear bear,

I really don't know how to start? From the very first whistle it was obvious that you were hungry. And on menu was beef. Proper bears that you are took what was on offer....
You just beat the Borg. And they certainly didn't like it. And tried to make some argument about it. Not in our hall, not on our ice. You won there, too. You protected our goalie (need I say the best in league?) and protected our pride. The pride of us all. Because, as I have said many times already, we are one. We celebrate together, we dream together. And tonight I had a dream.
It was dream I had long time ago, but tonight I was dreaming with my eyes wide open. I saw a team that took no prisoners. I saw a team that is prudently lead. I saw a team that knows what it wants. I saw a team that is functioning like well oiled machine. But, most importantly, I saw a team with heart and desire. I saw a team that refuses to lose. I saw a team that is capable of winning everyone.
Yes, you made my dream real. And you put a new one in my head. Tonight I saw a dream that says it is possible for us to win this season. Thank you for letting me, and all the others to see dream happening in front of us all. And thank you for putting a new dream in our heads. We would love just for that, but you know that we loved you before, we love you now, and we'll love in future.
Thank you for everything, you brought smiles to our faces, you brought warmth to our souls and hearts, and you brought new dream to our minds.
Tonight you were just to good to be true, and we couldn't take our eyes off you. Thanks for being so good, and for being true

PS. I would say bears had beef for late supper and you ate it all 8)