Autor Tema: Dear Bear - thread in English  (Posjeta: 45430 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
Odg: Dear Bear - thread in English
« Odgovori #285 u: 25. Kolovoz, 2015, 16:00:24 »
Dear Bear,

Another season is just around the corner. It has been a long wait. Probably too long. New season, new team. If you have stumbled upon this thread, you may have read the previous posts. And have noticed that there was a one year gap. Well, the reason is pretty obvious, isn't it? The last season's team didn't give us much reasons to talk to them. And the vocabulary that one would spontaneously pick wasn't appropriate to be published here. After all, kids can read too.....
Another season, another team. You have come from all over the world to become OUR TEAM. Please, mark the words: you are the only members of our team. In the two preseason games you have most probably noticed that we are rather passionate supporters of our team. I.e. you. And we ask the same of you. Play with passion, never give up, 'cos we sure won't. There will be games we will be losing. It is the way things are, especially in KHL. It is ok to lose a game if we have given everything we had and the opponent was better. There will be days like that, the important thing is to be able to look yourself in the mirror after and know that you have given it all. We will congratulate the better team and try harder next time.
All of us; we in our support to you and you on ice. We are winning and losing together.
From the two games we saw in Zagreb, in this team there is some speed, skill and, most notably, never give up attitude. Keep it up, and build upon it. We will be helping you all the way, any way we can. That means supporting you loudly, but fair. With respect to the other team. But, they have to be aware this is OUR den. They are coming to OUR den, they are welcome to do so, but still it is our playground.
We hope you like our city. It is not to big, it is cosy enough. We like it. We love it. We adore it. And you will get to like it. Now you are representing us and our city. Play with your heart, give it all.
Because that is the only way we know how to support you. You will see it for yourself tomorrow.

CU
Those who came before me lived through their vocations
from the past until completion, they'll turn away no more

Offline spužva

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #286 u: 25. Kolovoz, 2015, 19:04:37 »
Dobro si to spelal Coyote!! ;D

Offline KārlisLatvija

• Četvrta postava
« Odgovori #287 u: 23. Travanj, 2016, 19:49:38 »
Well, since we have got insiders info that Medveščak's players DO actually follow this forum, I think it is fair to do this: open a thread in English. Yes, there are online translating services, most notably Google Translator, but Croatian is extremely difficult language and one that no machine can meaningfully translate. Who knows, in time you may feel the need to post something? You are more than welcome to do so! So here we go....

As me for a Latvian who has been to Croatia twice - it is not a difficult language.

Btw, the info about Latvian league club Kurbads is incorrect. Kurbads is from town Ogre not from Rīga. I'm from Ogre so I know that. :D