Autor Tema: Dear Bear - thread in English  (Posjeta: 46110 vremena)

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
Odg: Dear Bear - thread in English
« Odgovori #285 u: 25. Kolovoz, 2015, 16:00:24 »
Dear Bear,

Another season is just around the corner. It has been a long wait. Probably too long. New season, new team. If you have stumbled upon this thread, you may have read the previous posts. And have noticed that there was a one year gap. Well, the reason is pretty obvious, isn't it? The last season's team didn't give us much reasons to talk to them. And the vocabulary that one would spontaneously pick wasn't appropriate to be published here. After all, kids can read too.....
Another season, another team. You have come from all over the world to become OUR TEAM. Please, mark the words: you are the only members of our team. In the two preseason games you have most probably noticed that we are rather passionate supporters of our team. I.e. you. And we ask the same of you. Play with passion, never give up, 'cos we sure won't. There will be games we will be losing. It is the way things are, especially in KHL. It is ok to lose a game if we have given everything we had and the opponent was better. There will be days like that, the important thing is to be able to look yourself in the mirror after and know that you have given it all. We will congratulate the better team and try harder next time.
All of us; we in our support to you and you on ice. We are winning and losing together.
From the two games we saw in Zagreb, in this team there is some speed, skill and, most notably, never give up attitude. Keep it up, and build upon it. We will be helping you all the way, any way we can. That means supporting you loudly, but fair. With respect to the other team. But, they have to be aware this is OUR den. They are coming to OUR den, they are welcome to do so, but still it is our playground.
We hope you like our city. It is not to big, it is cosy enough. We like it. We love it. We adore it. And you will get to like it. Now you are representing us and our city. Play with your heart, give it all.
Because that is the only way we know how to support you. You will see it for yourself tomorrow.

CU
Those who came before me lived through their vocations
from the past until completion, they'll turn away no more

Offline spužva

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #286 u: 25. Kolovoz, 2015, 19:04:37 »
Dobro si to spelal Coyote!! ;D

Offline KārlisLatvija

• Četvrta postava
« Odgovori #287 u: 23. Travanj, 2016, 19:49:38 »
Well, since we have got insiders info that Medveščak's players DO actually follow this forum, I think it is fair to do this: open a thread in English. Yes, there are online translating services, most notably Google Translator, but Croatian is extremely difficult language and one that no machine can meaningfully translate. Who knows, in time you may feel the need to post something? You are more than welcome to do so! So here we go....

As me for a Latvian who has been to Croatia twice - it is not a difficult language.

Btw, the info about Latvian league club Kurbads is incorrect. Kurbads is from town Ogre not from Rīga. I'm from Ogre so I know that. :D

Offline Wild E Coyote

• Registred player
  • All star
« Odgovori #288 u: 11. Listopad, 2017, 12:16:01 »
Dear Coach CC,

We are very grateful that you have chosen to stay with us in our renewed EBEL adventure. You have, no doubt, noticed that the style of hockey here is a bit different to KHL, but still it is good fun. Not to mention that I don't think we would have against a KHL team turned the game around the way we did against Villach yesterday, but that just adds to an, let's call it, EBEL appeal.
The referees lost in translation are the flip side of that coin, but you can't have it all, I guess...
Anyway, there are some questions (may I dare to call them suggestions?) that we might have. Not that any of us is professional hockey player, and no doubt you have the better insight; after all you are the coach and it is your team we are rooting for, but still...
We all love #10, he is one of us, but his main quality, the speed, has faded away during years. At the same time, you have on bench #23 (Jarčov, we call him jarac, or the Capricorn, Billy goat) who is fast and young. How about putting him now and them with Olden and Morley in second line? He would be faster, would play defense and most probably do a mistake or two. I was at the preseason game against Villach and he showed plenty of potential, but also earned himself about 10 minutes for various offences. With time he can only get better, don't you think? Tomek, on the other hand, won't get any younger. No doubt you see the bridge I am driving towards here; sooner or later we will have to face it and to have a potent player for the PO (in which we all believe) is better than to have a young hopeful, isn't it?
Second matter: our goalie(s). Rosandić was forced to guard our goal for two matches and, who would know? We did!, he did his job excellent(ly). And we won them both. Doesn't that entitle him the right to start at least another game as our goalie?
He is a properly a goalie that has been part of Slovakian ice hockey system, and we all know that is no small feat. We may lose a game, he may have a bad night, but again, you will have a safe alternative should it be needed (it already is, again, you understand what I am trying to say here).
Finally, our boys. Jankovic is playing few shifts, and I, as a fan who has been attending all the games for a long time, I don't see that he did anything wrong(ly). Yes, he was on ice when we got scored against, but much more often we got scored agains when he was off ice so....Fair enough, you are the coach, you are coaching the team as you see it, but there surely is a way to give our boys few minutes TOI in each match, isn't it?
If you think ATM they are not good enough, whiy sending them on ice as a unit? Divide them among lines, the other players can get a shift or two of rest and they will get better playing with better players.
I don't know if you have access to the old EBEL games. Try to have a look at player Adam Naglich. Look at him playing before, than with Justin Jeffrey in line. What a difference!

Dear CC, we have a saying: a man and a donkey know more than just a man. Make no mistake, I am the donkey here, but at least consider some of the points I tried to make. I have no doubt that you will do things properly, after all it is you who is a pro.
Cincerely yours, Medveščak fans

Zig-Zag
Those who came before me lived through their vocations
from the past until completion, they'll turn away no more

Offline Sakic scores

• Registred player
  • All star
  • H in hockey stands for Hitting...
Dear Bear - thread in English
« Odgovori #289 u: 11. Listopad, 2017, 13:31:37 »
Bravo!
Sada ostaje nada da bu netko to pročitao i prenio.
I da se nakon ovog CC ne bu za #23 prek leda deral Billy goooat!
I ne bi ja drugde štel biti
Lijepe je iti po blatu
črez zelene šume i šarene brege
I saki dan videti kravu

Offline GajniceBear

• Glavni trener
  • All star
« Odgovori #290 u: 11. Listopad, 2017, 13:40:59 »
Super! Šaljem prvom prilikom...😉

Offline Sulejman

• Treća postava
« Odgovori #291 u: 11. Listopad, 2017, 15:11:12 »
Bravo!
Sada ostaje nada da bu netko to pročitao i prenio.
I da se nakon ovog CC ne bu za #23 prek leda deral Billy goooat!
Ma nek se dere
I envy my dog because... He always tries to put his head between some girls legs, and they pet him!

What bae wants, bae gets. Bae wants, bae gets. Bae wants baguettes, bae gets baguettes.

Don't shoot the messenger!